Monday, February 4, 2013

Let's talk about book boyfriends, shall we?

What is a book boyfriend you might ask? For the record, let me just state, that I am a very happily engaged woman. Mr. Rey is the ultimate book boyfriend! OK, now that my disclaimer has been made, here goes: I read on one of my favorite blogs: www.maryse.net in one of her posts about book boyfriends.(Check out this other blog dedicated to bb: book boyfriend blog) It is the feeling of falling in love with the character and when the story is over you are still thinking about them. You cant seem to get them out of your system. At least for a little while.  It is what makes you reread a book multiple times... yes, I read Twilight series 4 times, 50 Shades 3 times, Bared to You twice, Existence trilogy twice... So this post will start my list of book boyfriends. When I review a book I'll let you know if the character is bb material. So far here is the list:

1. Edward -Twilight-yes questionable by many BUT he did get me started on my reading frenzy. Ultimate INNOCENT love before the movies came out...
2. All Dark Hunters- Sherrilyn Kenyon- How could you not fall in love with each and every one of them?
3. Black Dagger Brotherhood- J.R. Ward-Really? No explanation is needed here.
4. Jax-Breathe by Abbi Glines-Teen hearthrob, check out my review for more info
5.Rush-Fallen too far-Abbi Glines- Ultimate bad boy, turtle-hard exterior, soft and fuzzy interior, review
6. Dank aka Dankmar aka Death- Existence trilogy by Abbi Glines- Now, I never thought I would fall in love with death but i loved me some Dankmar! review
7. Holden-Hopeless-Abbi Glines- Such a hero, he is so sweet SWOON review
8. Tony-Truth-Aleatha Romig- Wow, well it was very hard for me to put him on this list. He started off being a major Ahole! I was so mad that I was starting to root for him at times. By the end of this book he had me, what can I say, I'm a sucker for love. I'm still crushing on him. I'm in a Consequences, Truth, Convicted daze. review
9. Channing Tatum-Yes, he is not in any books. I'm just wondering if you were still paying attention he he he. review


This list will continue to grow as we fall in love with the leading  men. I may go on to expand about some of the Dark Hunters and BDB guys. If you haven't read those series, you need to start them pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment