Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Flawed by Kate Avelynn

Last night I read Flawed by Kate Avelynn. This is a must read! OK, here goes: Sarah and James are the kids of an ex boxer. He blames them and their mother for having to give up his boxing. He is very abusive towards his family. They have the scars to prove it. James is very over protective of Sarah...almost too observant of her. This kind of reminds me of the book Flowers In the Attic... Sarah is never without her brother. If she is visible in the house she will get beaten. James is always there to protect and comfort her. What Sarah doesn't know is that James too boxes. Sarah starts to like James' friend Sam. Sam is such a sweet guy! I'm not going to give too much of this story away because you need to read it and experience all the emotions yourself. This is not a sappy love story. I thought I would write so much more about this book. I just cant bring myself to do it. Do us all a favor and read it. Sam is book boyfriend material. I was just so shocked at the outcome that there are no book boyfriends in this book for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment