Monday, February 4, 2013

Losing It by Cora Carmack

I just finished reading Losing It by Cora Carmack. It was an easy going, light read. I guess it was good to read since lately I've been reading such "heavy" books. Some noteworthy things about this book: funny, sarcastic humor, HOT British man with an accent. In my head I pictured Jax from general hospital as Garrick. HE HE HE!! Although it was a good story and I do love Mr. Jax, Garrick does not make my book boyfriend list. One of my favoirte bloggers mentioned this idea of book boyfriend. I will write another blog entry explaining the logistics of a book boyfriend in a few minutes. So, to sum Losing It up: another young lady, Bliss, feels the need to lose her virginity. She meets an incredibly handsome British man. Their story unfolds. A few laughs, a few frowns overall a light, enjoyable read. Thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment