Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dark House: Experiment in Terror by Karina Halle

I just finished reading Dark House Experiment in Terror by Karina Halle. Very good book! I definitely recommend this book. It is actually the first in the series. This is not the normal kind of book I read. It is not about romance, dominant men, vampires, you get where I'm going with this. It is paranormal...The writing is so witty and Perry just makes me crack up at times. I'll just summarize shortly because I'd like you to read this and see if you like it for yourself. Sometimes, the less you know the better it is. Although, this book doesn't seem to have some major shocker twister like others do...unless you don't believe in ghosts... OK, Perry and Dex are exploring an old lighthouse on her uncle's property. It is said to be haunted. Perry keeps having these weird "dreams." That's all I will say for this book. I plan to start part 2, Red Fox, asap...but am torn because I really need to read Never Too Far and see what is going on with Blaire and Rush. Dex is not on the bb list -yet... I think there may be a developing romance in the next few books.... Random note, Dex is the name of my new car. Dexter, Dex for short. Dex in this book is short for Declan. What kind of name is that! Ok, my friends, do yourselves a favor and read this one will ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment