Monday, February 4, 2013

Truth by Aleatha Romig

I just finished reading Truth by Aleatha Romig. Wow! What a psychological roller coaster! This book makes you question your sanity. After hating Tony, falling in love with him then hating him again in book 1- I kinda am liking him (OK loving him but think its crazy to admit it) and I'm hurting for him. Ugh! Now to find out the conclusion to their love story I have to wait to the end of the year! :(It's ironic how Tony is all about appearances and he was fooled by someone so close to him. I'm so mad at Catherine. I totally recommend this book. Beware: it's long, some parts are extra detailed, and you might fall in like/ love with a damaged man. I wouldn't go as far as to call him a book boyfriend ...yet. Depends on the next book...

No comments:

Post a Comment