Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Consequences by Aleatha Romig

Tonight I'm reading Consequences by Aleatha Romig. Not my usual type of book. Also a recommendation form www.maryse.net.  I'm only 40% done with it. I feel disturbed. This man, Tony, is an ASSHOLE! Poor Claire! I just feel horrible. He is so awful to hear and then he can be so nice. I am getting upset at myself for being happy during the "good" times because just in a few pages BAM horribleness. I would recommend this book to someone who wants to read something other than a love story, vampire romance, I don't know-it's just-AH. I cant describe it. I don't want to keep reading but at the same time I can't put the book down. I'll keep you posted. 

***UPDATE**** Just finished this book. I'm kinda pissed about it! What a major A#$^%&*(! Tony is just too much. You never really enjoy the "good" parts of the book because you know something bad is going to happen. One really good thing about the book is the many great quotes at the beginning of each chapter. Maybe I'll write more about this one later. I'm off to read Truth, which is part 2 to this series. It sucks when you finish a book and it makes you stressed LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment