Monday, January 14, 2013

What to read next??

photo.JPGI was so into the last series of books I read that I haven't been able to move on. After rereading all 3 books (recommending them to all of my reading friends) and letting Dankmar and Pagan marinade in my brain (OK maybe my heart) for 2 weeks I feel like I'm ready to move on to something new else.  A part of me wants to reread Hopeless by Cathleen Hoover. It might become my book club selection when it's my turn to choose. I have already started reading The Dark Garden, another possible book club read. Even though it seems to be well written I'm not sure if I'm up for that type of storyline right now (think something like 50 Shades but a little more BDSM). Also on my to be read list is Breathe by Abbi Glines. I'm sure I will like this one because I have been on an Abbi Glines reading kick lately. We'll see where the dice stops and what I read next.

No comments:

Post a Comment