Thursday, February 28, 2013

Never Too Far by Abbi Glines

Woo Hoo! I have been waiting for this book for what feels like forever! I loved it! I loved it from the Dedication: "To every reader out there who has a Rush Crush."  <--- Yeah, I fall in that category alright! I loved Rush from the first book, Fallen Too Far. Totally a book boyfriend! So back to this book! Blaire comes back to town with a secret. Rush wants her back desperately. He tries everything he can to win her back. It is hard for him. Each time he tries to do good somehow it turns out bad. Blaire is mostly understanding of this. But she is afraid and not sure if she could forgive him for the major secret he kept from her. They are both in a hard situation. No one wants to have to choose between their family and their partner. It is just not a fair choice. They both have to deal with this. I will admit at times I was a little flustered with Blaire, I wanted her to rush back to Rush! :) This is easy for me to say and think because I'm not in the situation. When I was in a similar situation I reacted like Blaire did and was skeptical for a much longer time. Maybe that's why I was impatient. Even when they hit the bump in the road where I know I should have been crying, I didn't. I knew he would make the right choice. I read this book in one night. Because of all the fan love the author will be writing another book about them! SO EXCITING! Abbi Glines has quickly become one of my most favorite authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment