Saturday, December 29, 2012

Abbi Glines Existence trilogy

For the last 3 days I have been consumed with this series! It's been a Dank, Pagan and Leif triange. I have not been on FB, or playing my games- I went a whole 24 hours without playing words with friends! Pagan has a good boyfriend but falls in love with Dank who of course is Death, literally. Dank makes death look good of course. The first two books were about them trying to be together. After all that heartache of course the third book, which I just started a few minutes ago, has pissed me off because of course he has to make her fall in love with him again! Ugh! I've waited for 2 book for them to be together and now here goes the 3rd with another kink. Let's hope it lives up to my expectations. Just had to get all the book emotions out! Of course I want Dank to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment