Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines

I just finished reading Fallen Too Far. I'm starting to hate when books end with a cliffhanger. I don't want to wait 3 more months to find out if Blaire and Rush get back together. Overall this was a good book finished it in 2 days. Definitely fall for the bad guy. Bad guy ends up having a big heart.

****UPDATE*******

I feel like this review needs extra attention. Tomorrow Never Too Far will be released. Part 2 of this series. I was so angry with having to wait for the next book and BAM!-I get to read it tomorrow! Of course I will be purchasing it right at midnight (no pre-order available for this one). Rush definitely makes the book boyfriend list. He is the total reformed bad boy. Stay tuned for Never Too Far's book review.

No comments:

Post a Comment