Sunday, December 1, 2013

Finding Home by Ann Vaughn

I can easily say Ann Vaughn has become one of my new favorite authors! She just writes so well! First off, all of the men are awesome. Even their names are hot! Colton Harris. Just take me to Texas! Really, this guy is just too good to be true! How can he be so romantical! Colt meets Sarah while she is having lunch. Let the courting begin! He pays for their lunch and makes it his priority to find her and make her fall in love with him. These are just my words, he might not go that far but it is exactly what he did. He didn't know that Sarah's past would be so troublesome. She is such a sweet and wholesome woman. She did not realize that everything she thought her life was will turn out to be a lie.  

Some of my favorite quotes:

  • He's like freakin' Rambo.
  • "I didn't know you could play the guitar." "Chicks dig music," he told her, his face deadpan.
  • "If a gorgeous drink of water like Colt tells you he's got it in the kitchen, give him a kiss and then get the heck outta Dodge!"
  • "Is she hitting on you again?" "Nonstop." Sarah laughed. "That's because you're so hot!" AGREED!

Overall I think men should read these books so they can discover what makes women swoon! Colt is totally a book boyfriend husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment