Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lisa B Salon & Spa

I tried out a new hair salon and had such a great experience I had to share it! I found out about this place on Living Social. They had a deal for $49 bucks for a full highlight, cut and style. I checked out their website and facebook page and made an appointment right away. I was a little skeptical at first. I have been to many salons in CT and have not found a place that I have wanted to come back to. Yes, I visited nice salons, pricey salons, less expensive ones. I have not found the price, service and overall experience combination that has made me want to commit. I did here. I met the owner, Lisa and my stylist, Sarah (OMG I hope I have her name right!). They were super friendly! The salon is so adorable and there are quotes on the wall-one of them from the Notebook! That earns super brownie points in my book. We talked the entire time about movies, Christmas, Groupon... The overall experience was just amazing. I will be returning. The services were great and at reasonable prices! You can't ask for a better combination. If you are looking to try out a new salon-give them a try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment