- ...what the ever-loving-hell is going on.
- "Your throne is now secure, my lady."
- "Do I strike you as the kind of guy who is easily discouraged?"
- "I don't think that's going to happen, Rach. Every time I talk to him he says something so ridiculous that it makes me want to stomp REALLY HARD on his toes." LOL!!!!
- "Yes... well I like my music loud...my cars fast and my men in..."
- "Reading it in French was pretty sexy but hearing him say it in English in a low sensual tone with his Irish accent is so much more."
- "No worries, beautiful. I assume you'll be paying me back in sexual favors?"
This book is worth reading just to experience Ethan alone. Everything else is a bonus. I cant help thinking of Gerard Butler when I think of Ethan! 4 stars! I will say I'm a little flustered with the ending. But if you know me you know I'm impatient with endings that don't go they way I'd like.