Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Embrace & Entangled by S.E. Hall

Well, didn't I just devour these books up! This is the second book in the Evolve series. Maybe I have read so many dark, intense books lately that what I really needed was a good romance/comedy to switch it up. 
Where do I start? I really get the Abbi Glines, Colleen Hoover warm and fuzzies over this series!  I mean, you just love all of the characters. Well, except for Kaitlyn. I was on to her from the very beginning-well, after that text message that is. Entangled is a novella. I think I forgot this while I was reading it because I just didn't want it to end. That Dane! He is just perfect. Evan isn't so bad either. I wont give the story away but here are some of my favorite quotes: 

EMBRACE

  • "When Sawyer says "tag team," you ask for clarification. We could be talking about anything at this point."
  • "Well, you don't have a girlfriend, and because Jesus loves me, neither do I..."
  • ..."I get in the car, immediately turning on my 'pump me up' music, 'Let Me Clear My Throat' by DJ Kool. I mean really, is there any other choice?" 
  • "Laney 'Killer' Walker"
  • "Wink=100% success rate"
  • "...Drunken words are sober thoughts..."
  • Laney figuring out all Disney movies do not have a good mother figure or no mother at all.

ENTANGLED
  • "Can I get an Amen." (Laney on Dane's sexual hunger lol)
  • "...Triple D, aka Dane Dick Diversion..."
  • Laney's description for her own diversion, sorry I cant write that word. :)
  • "...like the GQ Boss Sex on Legs."
  • "'We're still at like, twenty-four shades of grey, mister."


No comments:

Post a Comment