Sunday, November 10, 2013

Let's Talk: Makeup



You might be able to guess what look I was going for when I painted my nails...If you guess Hunger Games you'd be CORRECT! I did this polish weeks ago before I started playing around with Hunger Game inspired make up looks. I figured I would share this since we only have 11 days until the movie comes out! :)
On an un-Hunger Games related note, on my break today I was browsing the drugstore and had to replenish a pink lipstick I gave to someone when I did her makeup. It was a light pink lipstick from Black Radiance. These lipsticks are so creamy and soft feeling on your lips! You can get all sorts of crazy colors and the best part is they are only $1.99!!! Maybeline has lipsticks in similar colors but they are usually $7 and up. What a fun way to try new colors without spending much money. I picked up this fuchsia purply color. I don't really know where I'll wear it but I thought it would be fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment