Saturday, November 9, 2013

Let's Talk Makeup: More Hunger Games!

I know, I have been over doing it with the Hunger Game makeup. But it is so fun! Here is a look that is from the Cover Girl promo for District 12. I have to say, I am kind of mad at Cover Girl. Their Hunger Game nail polish is great, no complaints there. But I am disappointed with the eyeliner in the picture below. If they are recommending their products to recreate the look then I would expect them to be fairly close in color. That gold eyeliner does not come close to looking like the yellow on her inner eye area. The eyeliner is a nice color, just not comparable, in my opinion to the picture. I watched
 Jean Francois video on how he got this look. For the eyes I used Milani's runway eyes eyeshadow palette, Maybeline color tattoo, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Gunmetal, and Jordana eyeshadow pencil in white. For cheeks I used Revlon Photoready blush in coral and Milani blush in Rose D'Oro. 







1 comment: