I just read Night Owl by M. Pierce. OMG! WOW! I was not expecting this book to be so good or so spicy! I have not read a spicy book in a while. In my inbox was a review from one of the blogs I follow, Book Reader Chronicles and as soon as I read the first few lines of the review I ran to amazon and bought the book. I could not put it down! Two people, sharing their writing online, anonymous. They have a crazy connection and when they meet do the sparks fly! The ending let me wondering. You know how much I hate waiting. The next book should come out in January 2014. I can't wait. Some of my favorite quotes:
- "No such luck. Also, will you be communicating with me any time soon? I'm aware of my capacity to leave women speechless, but this is somewhat extreme."
- "Though I was freaking out on the inside, on the outside I looked typical: bored, annoyed, and severely impatient. And one hundred percent asshole."
- "Would it weird Matt out if this turned into smut?"
- "Even my assholery had limits."
- "Right, it was a Thursday and Matt wasn't working. He was here fu#$ing me all over his apartment. Thank you America."
- He was there because he wasn't there. ...He was still with me. He was the negative space."
- Matt's smirks came in flavors-two parts kindness, one part wicked amusement, a little lust in the mix. Oh, and one hundred percent smug bastard."
Matt does make my book boyfriend list!
Here are a few guys who could play Matt in my eyes.