Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Divergent & Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Well, it has been a while that I have actually read a book. Lately, I have been listening to the Sookie Stackhouse audiobooks. I am currently on the 4th one in that series. I recently saw the trailer for the Divergent movie and figured I should read the book. A few friends have recommended it to me. I think I was just tired of reading the same things. I'm waiting for a few releases this month and I think I have just not wanted to get into anything else. OK, back to business here. Let me start by saying that I LOVED these 2 books. The third book comes out on 10/22. BUMMER! At least it isn't that long of a wait. Yes it does have a Hunger Games vibe but it also has a Matrix vibe. Maybe it is all the simulation, altering reality and mind games. Either way I loved both Hunger Games and Matrix so this series was perfect for me. I wont say much about the story other than it was well written and keeps you going. I love the characters, Four and Tris, I just love them. Although they had their harsh moments I'm really happy there was not a whole book almost dedicated to them being apart-like New Moon. I hate that! Sometimes, I just want their love to keep them together. What is wrong with me! MUSH! Ok, go out and read this book. :)

P.S. This series makes my Favorites list! And Four is totally a book boyfriend!

1 comment:

  1. I Toooooold you!!! I knew you will like them!!! I was the one who had to wait so long to read this one. I actually pre-ordered lol

    ReplyDelete