Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

What can I say? Abbi Glines should be a cardiologist! She breaks your heart and then she makes it all better with joy and love to the point that it might burst. I ALWAYS loved Rush, never a doubt. But, whoa! He stole my heart and ran away with it! Love Abbi's comments to us: "Grant (yes you read that correctly)" LOL or telling us Rush's wedding song is available for purchase on iTunes. You know as soon as I read that I stopped reading and bought the dang song! The wedding scenes! All of his gifts to her, so meaningful. UGH! (a good UGH) I think the tear shaped necklace was for all of us readers and the tears we shed as we read those words! Love this book and this series and pretty much every word Abbi writes! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God I did the same thing (my phone is acting weird so I couldn't hear the song ;( but I bought it! Yes the gifts! <3

    ReplyDelete