Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Book Review: Chasing the Wild Sparks by Ren Alexander

Well, dang. As soon as I finished reading this book I had to go on amazon and buy the second book Daring the Wild Sparks. First off, I will say I freaking love Fin! and Hadley too! Even more I love her nickname, Becks. I really do not like Morgan-at all. She just rubbed me the wrong way. I feel like this book hit on a touchy subject for me because at times I was like Becks and her feelings of marriage.  I think Ren has somehow managed to write about my life with a little more glamour than it really has LOL! I feel like Morgan just kept pushing the buttons causing Hadley to doubt herself and her relationship. This book has some comedy. Made me crack up a few times-at work! Finn. Finn. Finn. He is a top notch guy for me. I just fell in love with him. I love Rod too! I wont give the story away. Let's talk about the ending! AHH! As soon as I finish writing this I will be reading the next book. I hope Fin doesn't let me down!

#1clickthatbadboy  #finnatics  5 Stars or kites!

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

  • "And stop wearing black nail polish. you're not in a satanic cult, a heavy metal band, or are exactly a victim of teen angst." (lol)
  • "I've heard of a rusty trombone, a Hot Carl, a Dirty Sanchez, and an Abe Lincoln, but not whatever you just said." LMAO! Have you seen Deuce Bigelow European Gigolo!?! FREAKIN HILARIOUS!
  • "Those Finnatics are crazy bitches."
  • "Later, Nimrod." (lol, I thought I was the only one who still used the word nimrod.)
  • "Why? Are you going to be my bodyguard, my babysitter and my chastity belt? ..."I'll be all three and your overprotective boyfriend." (ummm...yes please)
  • "Phenomenal." (hehehhe)
  • Eau de Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment