Holy soap box! Back to The Rochester Reaping shall we?
Morgan Amburgy is 24 and lives in the small town of Rochester. She has a great little group of friends and a smoking hot boyfriend, Jarret. They had a tragedy seven years ago and they have been trying to live their lives as best as they can. What they don't know is that tragedy is going to strike again!
Here are some of my favorite quotes:
- Even though I may seem very ordinary, I would like to think myself unique in some way.
- The secret to my success on being a good cashier is always treat people nicely no matter how sucky my day may be. ...That's how it should always be. Unlike every time I go to McDonald's ... (LOL)
- "Busy" He asked, glancing around. "No. We're just trying to see how many customers we can fit into the store all at once."
- Everyone wants the fast cashier.
- "I was just thinking is all. You know, using my brain. Processing random information. It happens."
- My counselor said that I was somewhat paranoid. About death mostly.
- "I'm saying that," she huffed a little, her head still down as she kicked at a leaf on the ground. "I can't help but wonder, will you miss me half as much as you miss her?" (made me think of this song)
- "Just so you know, people don't go to Bowling Green to find a place to bowl. That's totally irrelevant to everything."
- I had absolutely gone off the deep end. The years had finally caught up to me.
- I tried pot once and I hated it. I'm not a big fan of feeling stupid. (no kidding!!)
- He had pulled me out of my darkness and I had shoved him straight to into his.
- But you can't stop death. You can't prevent it. No matter how desperately you may want to stay. For friends. For family. For love. When it's your time to go, you'll go. Death is funny. Death is swift. I never said it was fair. (reminds me of this scene)
Can't forget about Keelo!