Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Book Review: Wicked Games by A.D. Justice

 Brianna and Noah have a great relationship. Unfortunately, a situation has arisen and has disturbed their happiness. Can they bounce back from the heartbreak that has separated them for so long? Is the threat that was once lingering gone or ready to strike again? 

UMMM Hello Noah! Talk about book boyfriend! A.D. Justice does not disappoint! She is great at writing strong women, alpha males and a concrete plot. She has become one of my favorite authors. Her books never leave you disappointed. Instead, you will have a book hangover. I don't think I could love Noah any more even if I tried!

5 Stars!

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

  • "I love to see you blush. It's sexy." Well, hell, so much for playing it off.
  • "I'm here to protect you...even from yourself."
  • The mixture of jasmine, rose, orchid and freesia was inherently feminine and unforgettable to the senses. (anytime I read my name there will be extra brownie points)
  • She must have had a puzzled look on her face because he gave her the sexiest half-grin she'd ever seen and whispered, "I plan on taking my time." (melted butter baby)
  • ..Noah responded, "Yes, I'm her..-husband." Maybe not right now, but I plan to be. (swoon)



No comments:

Post a Comment