Did I mention this is a 5 star read? AND Finn is definitely on the book boyfriend list.
Dear Ren Alexander, I would like to dedicate March 4, 2014 to you. Why, you ask? Because you have sucked me in to the world of Finn and Hadley and have kept me hostage. I did nothing at work today but read, stalk you on facebook, read some more, create chaos in one of my groups on fb and write reviews! I can't wait for the next book so please release it soon! xoxo, Jazzy
Here are some of my favorite quotes:
- "I was watching for you." ..."Like a little doggy waiting for its owner to come home?" (lol)
- "My girlfriend is my best friend. She's the other half of my soul. I tell her everything."
- ..."I took my boyfriend to see a lighthouse because of what I told him abou tme being his safe harbor."
- We're all quiet. I really want a rogue asteroid to take us all out.
- "You know you own me, Becks. I've told you countless times. I'm yours."
- "Oh, honey. Don't tell him that! Now he'll never propose to you!"
- "You not wanting to tell me anything speaks volumes. It says you don't trust me."
- What happens if he wins? Or, rather, what happens when I lose?
The debate of what Finn looks like is pretty comical. The author will share that with us soon. Until then, here are some runner ups.