Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vindicated by Keary Taylor

Last night I finished Vindicated by Keary Taylor. It is the last book of the fall of angels trilogy. There is a short novella about Cole, Afterlife. I will read that in a few days. Right now I have to focus my reading energy on Lover at Last by J.R. Ward!!! WOO HOO! I LOVE THE BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD SERIES! IT IS THE BEST! OK, back to Vindicated. I loved this book. You need to read the series. I love Alex! He is so amazing! The story comes together nicely. I did not skim through any part of the series, not one paragraph! It mad me laugh and it made me cry. Literally cried at work. Such a great story! I know I am not giving this book the review it deserves but I'm worried if I don't do it now I will be wrapped up in Blay and Qhinn and that wouldn't be good. Love this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment