Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Experiment in Terror Series by Karina Halle

I'm in the middle of reading my third book today-yes third book. I just cant get enough of this series. I keep flipping the pages reading eagerly. Sometimes when I'm reading if there is too much description I just skim through some pages to get to the real stuff. I have BARELY done that. Even when I was waiting for Dex's return. UGH! This is the last book that is out...there are a few more coming but I hope this one doesn't end too horribly where I will be mad and waiting for the next book. This reminds me of the X-Files. I loved that show-did Scully and Molder ever get together? I cant remember. I hope Dex and Perry make it. OK, back to reading! <---  That was me yesterday, in a reading frenzy. Actually, the reading frenzy isn't over. I'm like a reading zombie. I was so wrapped up with this series that I could not even take a break to write about it. So I finished the main books, and now I am on to the novellas that are in between the books. I love Dex and Perry! I love the story line. It's totally ghost hunters meets X-Files- but better (yes there is romance). I can't even describe it. I haven't read a great series like this since The Hunger Games. The author recommends reading all the main books first then reading the short stories. I totally agree. It helps get over the Dex crush and the anxiety of waiting for more books to come. Here is the order of the books:

1. Dark house
2. Red Fox
2.5 The Benson Experiment
3. Dead Sky morning
4. Lying Season
5. On Demon Wings
5.5 Old Blood
5.7 The Dex Files
6. Into The Hollow
6.5 And With The Madness Comes Light 
7. Come Alive- June 2013
7.5 Little Fifteen- Summer 2013
8. Ashes to Ashes- Winter 2013
9 Dust to Dust-Spring 2014

P.S. Do me a favor and read these so I can have someone else to talk about my Dex and Perry hang up!
P.P.S. Channing Tatum is mentioned in Lying Season (I think- I did read 3 books in one day...)- think less Magic Mike more 21 Jump Street :)

No comments:

Post a Comment