Thursday, March 14, 2013

Branded by Keary Taylor

Tonight we have Branded by Keary Taylor. I really did not know what to expect when I started reading this. Really, I downloaded it in April, 2012.  I have hundreds of books waiting to be read.  I know we aren't supposed to judge a book by its cover but I did. This cover is awesome. This story is about Jessica, a 20 year old girl who is afraid to go to sleep.  This is not your typical fallen angel book. Each time Jessica falls asleep she stands the judgement for someone. Damned or Exalted  it is a very painful process. her parents think she is crazy. She runs away from home so they wont lock her up. She meets these 2 incredibly gorgeous men, Alex and Cole. Both are very interested in her-for different reasons. Of course, one is the good guy and one is the bad guy.  This was a well written book. I would recommend this book.  It is the first book of a trilogy. Personally, I am not in a rush to read the next 2. This ending did not leave me in a panic- Thank GOD! However, I think I will save the next 2 books for a time when I don't know what to read. I googled the next two books and read the synopsis of each so at least I have an idea of what is coming. Alex does make the book boyfriend list-I mean he gives Jessica the ultimate sacrifice! Not to mention he is ready to put a ring on it while their relationship still is rated PG-13. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment