Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Crazy Maybe by A.D. Justice

amazon
Wow! 5 stars! I'm really impressed with this author! This is the first book I have read by her and I will be starting her other book, Wicked Games, ASAP! Why am I so impressed you ask? Let's start with the writing. It is solid. There is a real, solid story line. Her characters- are realistic and memorable. Andi is a strong, determined woman. I could not have written a better female character myself. She just blew me away. Luke....hmmm. Luke is insanely hot and has a good heart but he is a hothead. What guy isn't a hothead? OH! These guys are boxers, even Andi can hold her own. I'm not even kidding when I say she is strong. It is nice to see such a strong woman who has feelings, gets hurt and survives. She handles things like a champ! Sorry guys, this review wont do it justice because I'm too sappy over it right now! 

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

  • I could drown in these eyes and die happy.
  • I'm the big, strong fighter but I can't even find the damn words to apologize to this petite, beautiful woman who keeps throwing lifelines even though I've done nothing to deserve them. Or her.
  • ..."So if we had sex, as you're implying, I guess that means you have a really tiny penis and i didn't enjoy it much at all..." LOL!!!!
  • I've kissed countless women in my life, but in this moment, this is the first real kiss I've ever experienced. 
  • I will scream, cry, eat fattening foods and grieve tonight. And come tomorrow, I will move on. Because that's what I do. AMEN SISTA!!
There are so many more awesome quotes but I don't want to give anything away! Just read this and find out for yourself. :) 
Please and Thank You! 
OHH! And Luke totally makes the book boyfriend list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment