Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Favorite EIT sayings and quotes douchcanoes!

  
Here are some of my favorite quotes and sayings from the Experiment in Terror Series by Karina Halle. This is just one of my most favorite paranormal series of all time! For more ramblings EIT click here. 

Dikipedia
Twatwaffle
My idea of Dex

Douchcanoe
Duckspunk
Ride the Moustache
The Fuckmaster
Twatwaffles anoymous
Gingerballs
Ginger Elvis
Lumberjack Hugh Hefner

Ashes to Ashes
  • "I love the fuck out of you."
  • "I don't think you can count wild monkey sex as a career, Perry."
  • "But you're so good with balls."
  • "We're all used to shitting our pants."
  • "You should never underestimate my penis again."
Come Alive
  • "And you're the shit this pig used to roll around in."
  •  One ginger fucking head.
  • "Who the fuck are you, John Wayne?"
  • "Then I'm fucking making love the shit out of you."
  • Fuck. I needed to get out of the room before I started having my period.
  • "Well nothing says ghost-hunting like having a fucking cardiac arrest. Are you sure Jack Daniels wasn't interested?"
Into the Hollow
  • "I'm sure this particular llama was on many a hit list."
  • "You're turning into Chuck Norris." "Will you make Chuck Norris jokes about me?
  • "This is me trying Perry."
  • "I think monster is a pretty good way to describe it. Or an ape, kangaroo and raptor hybrid."
My idea of Perry

On Demon Wings

  • "Well, I guess I picked it up at Walgreen's," I said, glaring at her, "right next tot he crack cocaine aisle." (Perry)
  • "I've never lived a single day until the day I met you."



Lying Season

  •  Bastard+Jock=Brock (Perry)












No comments:

Post a Comment