Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Let's Talk Makeup Chit Chat Part 2

L'Oreal Visible Lift Blush
 I got these on sale, they were buy 1, get 1 50% off and I had a $2 coupon on top of that. I think they are almost $10 each. Kandee Johnson loved these. The color on the left is Coral and on the right is Rose Gold. Since rose gold is in I figured, hey, why not. I'm not a fan of these. They seem to be cream powder. The color is so light you cant even see it when you put it on. You have to really buff that color on. To get the color on the swatch above I rubbed my finger in the blush 3 time! I would not recommend these. 


CONCEALERS 
1. Maybeline Age Rewind for under eyes. I love this one. I use it almost every day. Really brightens the eye area and doesn't look cakey. I think it's like $8. They have a foundation too, I haven't' tried it yet. Have to use  up some stuff first.

2. + 3. L'Oreal true match concealer crayon. I got a light and dark one for contouring. I barely use the dark one, because I really don't need to contour for everyday life. The light color is really good to cover blemishes on the face or sun spots or freckles. It lasts all day long! It is about $8.

4. Maybeline dream lumi in radiant. This is a peach colored concealer. It is supposed to be a "dupe" for the Georgio Armani corrector. I did like this a lot when I first got it but I don't reach for it as much since I started using the Maybeline age rewind one.

5. Sonya Kashuck concealer palette from Target, $10. This is OK. Everyone on YouTube raved about this but I think it's just OK. It does come with 3 colors and a powder to set it with. I barely reach for this. I would use it more on face rather than on delicate under eye skin. 

UPDATE ON REVLON COLORSTAY WHIPPED
I know when I wrote about this about a month ago I was not too impressed with this. I really did not have high expectations for this since I hated the Revlon Photo ready HD one. BUT I must admit when I'm wrong and boy was I wrong with this one. This is an AMAZING product. I have been using it almost the entire month. It is easy to blend with your skin, looks natural, lasts ALL DAY. I mean ALL DAY. Even through an hour at CrossFit this sucker stays on your face. Even after running 3 miles this will stay on. I use it more than my MAC pro long wear makeup. I am really enjoying this one. Like the MAC pro long wear it does not rub off easily when you touch your face. You don't want your makeup to leave a mark everywhere you touch. It is supposed to be natural...like you don't even have make up on lol. I am very impressed with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment