Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Let's talk Movies: White House Down vs. Olympus Has Fallen

I usually do not like when 2 movies of very similar subject nature come out at the same time. Especially when both have a super hot man as the main character. I was excited to watch both White House Down and Olympus Has Fallen. OK, so first I saw Olympus Has Fallen. Aaron Eckhart is the president and Gerard Butler is the hero. This is like a super action packed, serious movie. Gerard Butler is bad ass! This is a no nonsense movie. I would give it 11 out of 10 stars. White House Down, Jaime Foxx is the president and Channing Tatum is the hero. While this movie is serious there are some pretty hilarious moments. No hilarious moments in Olympus Has Fallen. I mean, look at Gerard Butler, do you see him cracking jokes as he is saving the world? Jaime Foxx and his Jordan's! Priceless. I would give this movie a 9 out of 10. yes, I love Channing Tatum but Olympus Has Fallen was just, well, better.


No comments:

Post a Comment