Monday, July 8, 2013

Sins & Needles by Karina Halle

Over the weekend I read Sins & Needles by Karina Halle. She is one of my all time favorite authors. If you have even peeked at my blog you most likely have seen a post regarding the Experiment in Terror (EIT) Series. Actually, I was hesitant about starting this series by her. I love Dex and Perry, Derry LOL, so much that I did not know if I could make room in my heart for another couple. Thankfully, this story is totally different than EIT. I really enjoyed Sins & Needles. The only down side???? I thought the next book was out already but it isn't. You know how impatient I am when it comes to waiting for books. :) OK, back to the book. It is about Ellie, Camden and Javier. They have issues. Major issues. Like soap opera, mob boss, criminal action issues. It was awesome!  At times I was practically yelling at the computer screen (yeah, I was reading it on the computer lol) telling Ellie "Don't do it!" The story keeps you going. Of course I was rooting for Camden but at times I was not sure if that was a good thing or not.  Camden makes the book boyfriend list. Javier should really make the list too but I have a hard time putting him there because he is threatening my happiness! hehhehe  Maybe with Shooting Scars he will make the book boyfriend list or On Every Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment