Sunday, May 5, 2013

Just checking in...

Hi Peeps... I know I haven't written in a little while. I'm still alive and reading. Actually I'm rereading one of my favorite series of all time (so far) Experiment in Terror. I am on book 2 now. So I am back in my Dex funk and that's why I haven't written, I don't want to rewrite about these books that I already blogged about. Also, I have been watching YouTube like it's my job...I won't get into that just yet. That will get a post all of it's own. Lastly, none of my reading partners have read this series yet! What a bummer!!  If any of you did then maybe I wouldn't have to reread them and go through all of Dex on my own. I still will say the first book takes a little while to get into BUT IT'S SOOOOOOO worth it. If no one reads it on their own I am going to select it for our next book club...insert evil laugh here! OK, gotta get back to my reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment