Thursday, April 10, 2014

Book Review: Stirred Up 2 by Angela Graham & S.E. Hall


Well, well, well...Where do I begin? Really, I won't say much because I don't want to give anything away. You need to have read Stirred Up 1 in order to truly understand what is going on here. These are short novellas. Boy do they deliver! As you already know, S.E. Hall is one of my favorite authors of all time. I have not read anything by Angela Graham yet other than these 2 novellas. But I will now!!!

Ok, what should I tell you? Addi is torn. 
Brady, Dr. Reynolds and Addi... 
What is going on?
Short and spicy read. 
Don't want to give away any secrets. (Like Victoria, channeling my inner Sawyer...)
Let's just say when I got to the end of this one I slapped my mouth and had to message the author!
I thought I totally missed something...
Did I?

#1clickthatbadboy ASAP They are only 99 pennies!



No comments:

Post a Comment