Sunday, April 27, 2014

Book Review: Ambrosia by Erin Noelle

I just finished this one. Let me tell you, I have it bad. Someone dear to me said that different types of alcohol gives you a different type of buzz. Beer, wine, vodka...I feel the same way about books. There are the happily ever afters, there are the cliffhangers, there are the ones that end and you are just like WTF! WHYYY! (insert Igniting the Wild Sparks by Ren Alexander), there are the ones that pull your heart strings and make you torn... How can I love 2 book boyfriends in 1 book? Granted this is the Book Boyfriend Series! Erin Noelle has captured the emotions that a reader feels-angst, love, heartbreak, confusion-and has inserted them into her books. Think of some of your favorite books and authors and some of your favorite book boyfriends. This book has them all! LOL You will not be disappointed with this series. I have to say, this review is not doing it justice AT ALL! I'm rushing because I need to start book 3 as soon as I'm done writing this review. I just needed to stop and share with you all. 

By the way, I am still team Ash. But I love Mason too. I even have love for Max. 

At the beginning of each chapter there are songs to go along with the mood. This one stuck with me.

5 stars! And forget book boyfriends, we have book husbands here!


No comments:

Post a Comment