Not really 50 thoughts, maybe just 5 he he. After reading Lover at Last I was at a loss and didn't know what to read. Yes, I have 500 books on my kindle so it wasn't for lack of material. I just was having a book hangover. I was being a brat and didn't want to read anything else since I knew it wouldn't be
- Grey does not exist to the everyday person and we don't want him to! Really, if your partner tried to dictate every thing you do from food, to sleep and where you can and can't go, we would not go for that, no sir! I don't care if they made 100k an hour...
- Someone as inexperienced as Anastasia was sure willing to try all sorts of "kinky fu#%ery." I think it takes normal people some time to open up to these things, not just a week or so.
- Did you swoon over Grey and the things he said and how eloquently he spoke to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? Yeah, me too. Remember, most men do not talk like this! This is coming from a woman author.
- Anastasia wants to change Christian, and does in some ways- all in 3 months-ish. Got him to stop his "kinky fuc&ery," break all of his rules, stop being friends with Mrs. Robinson (ex-gf and now "friend"), proposed, married and pregnant... I mean, really! Yes, people change. Yes, this is fiction. Yes, I love Grey. No, I don't think this makes sense in any way, shape or form.
- I think we all have some Grey in our life. It is just up to us to see it and recognize it. We may not think of them as Grey qualities. In the real world we'd call them stalkers, nagging, insecure, overbearing...I'll stop there...
I know it sounds like I am bashing Grey, but I'm not. I'm just looking at it through another perspective. I think my "in-love" phase with Grey is over. Now it is just love and appreciation for what it was, the first 4 times I read it.