Monday, September 2, 2013

Lets Talk Movies: The Notebook

It's 3am. I just finished watching The Notebook. It is based on a book by Nicholas Sparks. His wife must be the luckiest woman alive. I think I read somewhere that they have like 5 kids. That does not surprise me. His books and movies are so awesome, sad, beautiful, romantic, etc. I really had no interest in watching The Notebook because everyone I know who saw it cried their eyes out. I'm such a mush that I did not want to cry. One day, Rey brought the movie over, about 3 years ago, and put it in the DVD player. Five minutes into the movie he fell asleep and I began crying. I did not stop crying until well after the movie was over. Today the tears began about half way into the movie. I don't even know why I put the channel on this movie tonight. Oh well! Noah and Ally's love is special. It is the type of love we all hope to have. It is the love that marriages should be built on. Yes, it is fiction. But the idea is very, very real. I think I have that kind of love. If you haven't seen this movie, watch it. It is the sweetest movie! Just breaks your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment