Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Let's Talk About: Vacation!


I just came back from vacation in Florida. While there we visited with Rey's family, my sister, went to Harry Potter World and checked out a wedding venue. It was a rather productive vacation. We stayed for 9 nights. To be honest, after 7 nights we were ready to come home. It is not that we had a bad time, it was great, super hot and humid, enjoying our time with family and in the pool- it's just we missed Wybie, our bed, Em's xbox, cable! LOL I watched the season finale of True Blood on my phone on the edge of a dock. That was nice but I could not get the full effect of the episode on my tiny phone screen. I went to Universal Studios with my sis, her bf and my aunt. The best part was Harry Potter World. I did not care for the Transformers ride. We got stuck on the Mummy ride-this used to be our fav ride since that is one of my fav movies of all time! We checked out a wedding venue that we loved and probably will use.I even tried on 2 wedding dresses!


No comments:

Post a Comment