Thursday, February 19, 2015

Let's Talk Makeup: NCLA Nail Wraps

See this nail picture on the right? I love those nails. I thought I would try to recreate them. I found the picture on pinterest of course. After a little investigation I found these are transparent nail wraps from NCLA. This particular style is called Leather and Lace and costs $18.00. I thought these would be the perfect nails for seeing Fifty Shades of Grey. I even got my nails done since I normally have short nails. I wish I could give these wraps a good review but I just cant. They did not stick on my nails. They did not even last the night. I got so frustrated I peeled them off. Even after filing down the edges the sticker was still lifted! Sally Hansen wraps have never let me down before. I was expecting the same from this brand especially since they are double the price. I say skip out on these and head to your local drugstore and grab the Sally Hansen kind instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment