Monday, November 24, 2014

Let's talk movies: The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1

Well, hell. If you haven't seen this movie yet I'm so sorry in advance for this post. I LOVEEEEE The Hunger Games, book, movie-all that jazz. I devoured all the books after watching the first movie. One of my best friends and I went to the theater for the Hunger Games Marathon and saw all the movies in a row. We dressed inspired by the movie. Some might say we are a weee bit nerdy. I just say we are enjoying the moment. The movie gets 5 stars from me and I do plan on going to see it again as soon as humanly possible. As soon as I got home I had to reread Mockingjay. In the beginning (of time) lol, when I read the books before I finished Mockingjay I was #TeamGale (like the rest of the world probably) but after reading the Mockingjay I'm totally #TeamPeeta. I could ramble on and on about this subject as it seems to be the only thing my brain can think about lately. Let's talk about Jennifer Lawrence and that song! Stuck in my head! Here are some pics of our time. Yes, I made custom Hunger Game nails. I couldn't help myself. 









No comments:

Post a Comment