Friday, June 13, 2014

Book Review: For Nicky by A.D. Ellis

This book was recommended to me by an author I love and respect, A.D. Justice. So, naturally I was really excited to read this book. I was hooked right away. I felt like I was having a conversation with the characters as I was reading. Like they were telling me their story over coffee. Let's talk about Nate. His muse is Jessie Pavleka. How can you go wrong with that!!!! He has some extremely endearing qualities. His love, devotion and protection over his brother and over what is unjust is admirable. His tactics however, not so much.  Elizabeth! Oh, Elizabeth! My heart broke for this poor girl. I was SOOOOO mad at Audrey. I swear, Elizabeth is a saint. She handles her sister so well. I really just wanted to punch her at times-well, most of the time. And I am not a violent person at all!

#1clickthatbadboy  5 Stars! *****

Ok, favorite quotes shall we?

  • This is a love story through and through. 
  • To hear Nick tell it, Miss Elizabeth walks on water.
  • "Libby, you'd be sexy in a brown paper sack. I'm going to take that image to bed with me."
  • "...what you'd think about taking this to the next level and calling this an official relationship? Like, you'd be my girlfriend? Don't answer right now. Just think about it. Or you can answer now. Unless it's no, then don't answer. Wow, this relationship stuff sucks." (HILARIOUS!)



No comments:

Post a Comment