Saturday, August 29, 2015

Let's Talk Makeup: Zombies!

What do you do on a lazy Saturday? Your partner is tinkering in the garage. You are doing laundry. You already worked out and cleaned the house. You know what I did? I decided to play makeup. I was ready for a fall day. Ready for something pumpkin spice, colorful leaves and most of all mild weather. In my brain all of that translated to Halloween, specifically, zombies. So here I am transformed into a zombie. My first attempt this year (so far). I still have to work on a few things. Mainly use face paint instead of foundation. I used mostly eyeshadows from the Balm's Meet Matte Nude Palette. 
Click to buy on amazon


Ok, here is zombie Jazzy! 




I did not fully commit to zombie life. I did not paint the rest of my visible skin white. Or my ear for that matter. And do you think a zombie would be wearing a lace floral headband? 
#zombiefail  
#girlyzombie
#canthidethegirlyness


No comments:

Post a Comment